Re: Book recommendations.

> Below are some candidates so can you tell me what you think of them
> and, if like, suggest other books?  Thanks a ton ^_^
>
> "The Armored Dinosaurs" by Kenneth Carpenter.
>
> "Mesozoic Vertebrate Life" by Darren H. Tanke etc.
>
> "Wildlife of Gondwana: Dinosaurs and Other Vertebrates from the
> Ancient Supercontinent" by Pat Vickers Rich etc.
>
> "Dinosaurs of Australia and New Zealand and Other Animals of the
> Mesozoic Era" by John A. Long

For the last two you can see my Australian Dinosaur Books page at:
http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs/books.html

Keep in mind that "Wildlife of Gondwana" only has a fairly small section
on dinosaurs, and covers about 500 million years of Gondwanan
prehistory. That's not to say that the non-dino stuff isn't good,
though. It's fairly expensive too, but it is a HUGE book.

GIS Archaeologist           http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs