Re: 'Just following the trend of questioning...(FEATHERED FEET?]'

    Emma Rainforth commented, seemingly in response to something I said,
that she is a, "(A real-life full-blooded ichnologist. Who happens to have
an appreciation for bonies.)"

    That's no surprise, but I hope that no one thought I was making a
statement against traditional paleontologists, because if so, I left the
wrong impression.  Some of my dearest friends are 'bonies' as I called them,
and they (but not all paleontologists) very much respect paleoichnology's
contributions to understanding ancient life.

    After all, as paleoichnologists, we couldn't even venture a guess of
what kind of track we might be looking at (even in the most general sense),
without their work.

    I also hope my statements did not serve to polarize the viws of either
'bonies' or 'trackies' against one another, for in truth, we are
figuratively simbiotic sciences.

    Finally, the lady in Texas I made reference to was definitely NOT
esteemed, full-blooded ichnologist Emma Rainforth.  Sorry for any
misunderstanding.

    Ray Stanford