Prehistoric Predators

Can't say as if anyone else has mentioned this on the list, so I'll say something.

Discovery Channel has apparently started a "new" series on Monday nights at 8 pm. This week, it was "When dinosaurs roamed America." It's really more of just a rehashing of old stuff (i.e. WWD, WWPB, WDRA, etc.) with an added little intro on every commercial break. I'm not really sure, but the interview with Paul Olsen might have been new. Next week, it's "Walking with Prehistoric Beasts".

Also, how do you say "Anchisaurus"? "Anne-key-sawr-us" or "Anne-chi-sawr-us"?

Nick Gardner AIM - CloudRaptor05 MSN - n_gardner637@hotmail.com