Re: Just following the trend of questioning...[Humor] :o)

Michael Skrepnick said:

    >*** and there came a time where upon we dubbed thee, and so thee we
dubbed.
. . not DUKE, nor EARL, nor in fact "DUKE OF EARL". . . but rather, a title
most befitting of one with whom ichnology strikes an impression with every
prospective step. . . henceforth he shall be known as . . . Ray Stanford,
"PRINTS" OF ALL TRAC(K)TS OF LAND HE DOTH SURVEY!"<

    To thee, gratitude Lord Chamberlain Michael!  Albeit by manner of thy
speech, methought there wast a knighthood coming!

    Yet aye, fit sooth, for so be it that by fine tracks of dinosaurs in
same day found, the difference hath fate compensated!

    Ray Stanford