From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of dinotracker
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 4:16 AM
To: palaeopaint@dinosaursinart.com; Dinosaur Mailing List
Subject: Re: Just following the trend of questioning...[Humor] :o)

Michael Skrepnick said:

    >*** and there came a time where upon we dubbed thee, and so thee we
dubbed.
. . not DUKE, nor EARL, nor in fact "DUKE OF EARL". . . but rather, a
title
most befitting of one with whom ichnology strikes an impression with
every
prospective step. . . henceforth he shall be known as . . . Ray
Stanford,
"PRINTS" OF ALL TRAC(K)TS OF LAND HE DOTH SURVEY!"<

    To thee, gratitude Lord Chamberlain Michael!  Albeit by manner of
thy
speech, methought there wast a knighthood coming!

    Yet aye, fit sooth, for so be it that by fine tracks of dinosaurs in
same day found, the difference hath fate compensated!

    Ray Stanford