Re: Just following the trend of questioning...(FEATHERED FEET?] :o)

No, no, no - if paleoichnologists are called "footies", not "trackies", silly. "Brings" a whole new meaning to the term "footie pajamas"... is what I should have typed - sorry, lost "track" of my fingers for a second there.

Brentasaurus

  dinotracker <dinotracker@earthlink.net> wrote:

Brent Jones asked:

>Does that mean that paleoichnologists are called "footies"?<

Sorry, I thought I made that clear, we're 'trackies'. :)

As to:

>Bringa a whole new meaning to "footie pajamas"...<

I losta tracka ob whata da hecka youra referrina to. :)

...Unless the things that make the tracks are footsies.

Ray Stanford

"You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles." --

Do You Yahoo!?