Re: Just following the trend of questioning...[Humor] :o)

OH MOST LAMENTABLE DAY!! I HAVE BEEN COMFOUNDED BY A SLIP OF MINE OWN TONGUE
AND SHALL SMITE MINE OWN FOREHEAD FORTHWITH, UTTERING IN MOST ABJECT DESPAIR
"D'OOOHHHH" AS I MYSELF HAVE HEARD LORD HOMER OF SIMPSONY ONCE CRY OUT! WITH
MOST HUMBLE APOLOGIES I EXTEND TO THEE, "SIR RAY", FOR INDEED A RAY FROM
YONDER WINDOW DOTH BREAK OVER THE LAND, ILLUMINATING AND CAPTURING FOR ALL
TO SEE, FAINT IMPRESSIONS OF BEASTS THAT ROAMED ANCIENT SHORES IN WHICH WE
DOTH BOTH MARVEL AND DELIGHT!!  I SHALL NOW AWAY, HENCE THE POPULATION OF
THIS LISTDOM RAISE PROTEST TO MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS, THAT I LAYETH IT ON TOO
THICK!!  TRAIN THINE EYE ON THE TRACES OF TRACKS THAT HOPE TO ELUDE AND SLIP
AWAY IN THICK COVERED VEIL OF DARKNESS . . .

AND TO THE OTHER WHO SPAKE OF THE "PRINTS OF W(H)ALES", WHAT SORCERY IS THIS
THAT ADDRESSES SPIRITS NOT YET BORN AS THE FRUIT OF NOBLE LOINS IN y"EARS"
YET TO COME.  BUT ENOUGH, LET US RETURN TO TALK OF THE BEASTS OF YORE, OF
IRON CLADistics AND TAILS OF STUFF DUG UP. . .

M. Skrepnick ( Painter to the Court of the Crimson King )