A non theropod question:

>From me? Gasp!
Anyways, here it is:
Looking at a not so great photo of the famous "Roadkill Stegosaurus" (you
know, the one that supports the horizontal spike idea), and it looked to me
as though...well...that may not actually be the case...but, it also just may
be my dinky photo I have...the question I have regarding it is: Is there
anything about the specimen that would prevent the spikes from being
restored as two sticking straight up, and the other two going straight down?
A dumb question, I'm sure, but inquiring minds (mine) want to know.
Peace,
Rob
P.S. No, I don't have more than one mind...

Student of Geology
P.O. Box 20840
Flagstaff, Az. 86011
http://dinodomain.com