Bambiraptor is complete

Greetings All,

It's been a VERY long process but my bambiraptor is finally completed. The following link will take you to photos of in-progress and finished animals that are now being displayed at Phipps Conservatory and Powell Gardens.

In the future I hope to have more detailed paint jobs and a second pose which features the mouth open.

I hope you all enjoy the picts and am looking forward to sharing my next project with you as well... (little hint) think BIG flyer... life-size!

http://triunecommunications.com/bambi/

Allan D. Smith
Fossilsmith Studios
http://www.fossilsmith.com