Re: Why do you people hate Bob Bakker so?

In a message dated 7/3/2002 11:26:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, shabut@earthlink.net writes:

Garrison Hilliard wrote:

> It's because of the beard, right?

Well, i'll admit it's one of the scraggier beards around, but his hat is
worse.  I don't think either of those things count.

If anybody does actually hate Bakker,  it's because of his mouth.

teddyblue

Just going on record here. I don't hate Bob Bakker. I like him. He's always been very kind to me as a journalist and a non-scientist, as have most paleontologists I've had the good fortune to interview. I sure would like to think a list of intelligent adults could find something better to do than slamming a collegue in a public forum. There are lots of private arenas to voice your discontent, no? Just an idea.

Kelly Milner Halls
Freelance Writer