From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Nicholas Gardner
Sent: 04 July 2002 15:43
To: nicholas.oliver1@btopenworld.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: "Super rex"

Nick Oliver wrote:
>What has happened to the "super rex" reported a few years
>ago from Montana? Is it still regarded as a Tyrannosaur or something else?

I'm not really sure which specimen you are talking about.  There are >at
least< two options, AFAIK, the Keith Rigby specimen and John Horner's
"Celeste Rex".  Aside from these, I'm not aware of any other large Montana
theropods that have reported recently.

Nick Gardner
AIM - CloudRaptor05
MSN - n_gardner637@hotmail.com