reptiles as climate indicators

Dear all,
a colleague of mine (a micropaleontologist) is working on a large scale study of climate variations during the Cretaceous (NOT at K/T boundary) and asked if there is any literature focusing on reptile faunas (dinosaurs included) as indicators of climate variations during that period.
Working mainly on Triassic I have been of little help, but maybe some of you is aware of publications I don't know...
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Many thanks in advance and please reply offlist to me:

Silvio.Renesto@unimi.it

or to my colleague

Elisabetta.Erba@unimi.it

And apologies for cross posting.

All the best,

                                        Silvio Renesto

_ "The Wise Man is like a bamboo tree; simple, upright, and useful, but hollow inside"

                                                Lao Tzu

Silvio Renesto

Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano