Re: Deinonychus restoration

The enlogated feathers on my deinonychus are indeed based off of  BPM 1 3-13 and the lack of large fan like feathers on the *juvinile sinornithosaurus*. If anyone has any better pictures of BPM 1 3-13 than those horrid ones on the google image search I would be most thrilled to see them, or even a writtien description of the fossil.

Stacey Burgess
http://www.burgessarts.com