Re: Deinonychus restoration

Pheonix2000 wrote
"I'd like to present my newest drawing. It is a Deinonychus based primarily
off of the full skeletal restoration in Gregory Paul's new book " Dinosaurs
of the Air". Any critique would be helpful."

A caution to all. The skull tacked onto my Deinonychus skeletons in DA is not
accurate (but the nondepressed nasals is right), it is merely a partially
corrected version of the old form. A completely revised restoration is under
prep by myself, Witmer et al.

GP