An Odd Question on Tyrannosaurs.....

I'm probably being silly with this, but I was just wondering....... Are there any indications at all..... and I mean even in the slightest bit...... that tyrannosaurs had unicates that were not ossified?..... I mean, birds today vary in this regard..... Some have them. Some don't.... And the degrees of ossification vary across the board....... And does this even matter if they were present or not for an animal that size to be able to ventilate its airsacs?.... Obviously the monsters had a cartilaginous sternum to start with. I'm completely and utterly certain of that... And while I'm at it.... How extensive do we think the airsacs in tyrannosaurs actually were and why?..... I keep reading conflicting reports on the subject.

Thank ya much
Kris