Chilantaisaurus Segnosaur Material

Okay,

  I am interested in what reference applies the material of
*Chilantaisaurus* "zheziangensis" to a segnosaur. I have seen this taxon
applied as a species of *segnosaurus* in one case, and just as
segnosaurian indet.; there appears to be some ambivalence on this extreme,
and to resolve this I would merely like to get a grasp on the chain of
citations to the present in regards to this taxon.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden