Re: Chilantaisaurus Segnosaur Material

qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< I am interested in what reference applies the material of
 *Chilantaisaurus* "zheziangensis" to a segnosaur. I have seen this taxon
 applied as a species of *segnosaurus* in one case, and just as
 segnosaurian indet.; there appears to be some ambivalence on this extreme,
 and to resolve this I would merely like to get a grasp on the chain of
 citations to the present in regards to this taxon.

I'd be interested in any citation to a publication of the name Segnosaurus
zheziangensis if it exists.