Re: Tyrannosaurids, skippy, and sterna

Hope this helps.

      Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.

Oh........ You can say it helped...... A WHOLE LOT. Thanks Mr. Holtz. That was exactly what I wanted to know.

Just like I stated, and you backed up with a remark from Mr. Witmer and his students, many, many, MANY parts of the functional anatomy of animals exists in the form af cartilage. For us, dealing with fossils, this..... well..... sucks. It all goes to show how much one really need to know about anatomy.

Thanks again.

Kris