Elliot in Australian Geographic?

Does anyone happen to have the reference for the article on "Elliot" the
sauropod in Australian Geographic magazine? It was supposed to be
published around December 2001, but the source that said so seems to
predate that time, and we all know how the best layed plans can go
pear-shaped in the publishing world.

For those interested (all two of you, no doubt), I've put a brief Elliot
page on my websites:
http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs/austfram-el.html

It sounds like a huge excavation, that should keep the Queensland Museum
busy for years. I like what the Arts Minister, Matt Foley, had to say
about it.

"This is a great coup for the Queensland Museum. It reaffirms the Museum
as the centre for dinosaur studies in Australia, and Queensland as the
home of the country?s largest and most important dinosaur finds"

It sounds like those pesky Riches and their polar dinosaurs have been in
the media too much for Queensland's liking. Another looming bone war,
perhaps? :)

While on the subject of Aussie "brachiosaurs": Knoll et al 2000 mention
a pers.comm from Molnar on an incomplete "Brachiosaurus sp" forelimb
from Australia. The pers.comm is dated to 1997. "Elliot" was apparently
discovered in 1999. Is there other sauropod material out there that is
not being discussed (except by HP Molnar, that is)? Or have they their
dates mixed up? The ref was:

Knoll F., Colleté C., Dubus B.& Petit J.L. 2000 "On the presence of a
sauropod dinosaur (Saurischia) in the Albian of Aube (France)".
Geodiversitas 22 (3):389-394.