Re: Pinching arctus (was RE: Noasaurids (Re: Late Triassic Footprints with Reversed Hallux))

I'd give a lot of money to see some consonant-laden mouthful enter the
literature such as 'enantiarctometatarsalian' or as suggested,
'ectarctometatarsalian'.  Been mulling how to make a triple of it, such as
perhaps the variably constricted [?] case of 'mictectarctometatarsalian'
condition.  What this discipline needs is more affixes.... :)

Glad that you chose the graceful and descriptive arcto- over your other options

Jeff.

Jeffrey Alan Bartlett
Graduate Student in Paleoecology
Assistant to the Director
Center for the Exploration of the Dinosaurian World
North Carolina State University | North Carolina State Museum of Natural
Sciences

Box 8208, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Raleigh, North Carolina 27695-8208
jabartle@unity.ncsu.edu
(919) 515-7917