New finds

Hi all
don't know if this has been mentionned onlist yet, I just saw it broadcast
in the news a few minutes ago :
* a new pre-anthropoid found in Chad. 7 MY old. They call him "Tumaï". They
dont know as of yet if it's more closely related to hominids or monkeys.
They think it might be close to the separation between the 2 lineages but
before or after is the big question
* a new fairly complete skeletton of a sauropod (72 My old, about 12m long)
found in the south of France (near Carcassonne). The reporter calld it "an
empelosaur(?)"

Anyone got more infos on these?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel