Overlooked 2001 publication and SVP abstracts

Ian Metcalfe, J.M. Smith, Mike Morwood, Iain Davidson, eds., 2001. Faunal and floral migrations and evolution in S.E. Asia-Australasia (A.A. Balkema Publishers), 416pp. Of interest is the chapter by John A. Long & Eric Buffeaut, A biogeographic comparison of the dinosaurs and associated vertebrate faunas from the Mesozoic of Australia and Southeast Asia.
Re: the SVP abstracts and Megalosauridae. Their taxonomy, osteology, and hypodigms have been developed by me (revising, updating the unpublished mss. by Sam Welles, which he gave to me along with all of the photographs and negatives), and will be appearing by December or January on the WWW. An actual paper publication of the mss., Mutanda Dinosaurologica, is being considered also. These basal Tetanurae (Megalosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Eustreptospondylus, Poecilopleuron) are sister taxa to Avetheropoda's Allosaurus.