Re: SVP 2002 abstracts

--- Mickey Mortimer <Mickey_Mortimer111@msn.com> wrote:

> Geisler, 2002. USING CLIQUES TO INCREASE THE INFORMATIVENESS OF
> CLASSIFICATIONS: EXAMPLES FROM DINOSAURIA

What's a "clique" in this context?

> Karbek, 2002. THE CASE FOR STEGOSAURUS AS AN AGILE, CURSORIAL BIPED
> LOL  And a poor case it is......   I suppose I should wait for the
> presentation, but it just doesn't seem too likely.

Heh heh ... when I was a wee youngster I had this theory as well. And since I
understood Ornithopoda as "bipedal ornithischians", I wanted to place
stegosaurs therein!

> Martinez, 2002. THE MONOPHYLY AND INTERRELATIONSHIPS OF PROSAUROPODA
> Another contender, along with Galton and Yates.

Good to see work being done on this sector.

Thanks for posting, Mickey. I'm excited!

=====
=====> Instant Messenger <Ric Blayze>
=====