Re: On Why This Is A Hennigian Comb

In a message dated 7/11/02 2:03:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< This _is_ a Hennigian comb, because in a cladogram, _only_ topology counts.
 A cladogram is a mobile. Look at the following -- it's exactly the same
 cladogram as above: >>

Sorry. The typing of the cladogram in your email was not clear to me. It
looked (and still looks given the kind of typeface my email is displayed in)
as if ABCDE all hang together as a single unstructured branch independent of
F. When I put it up on my word processor in a monospaced type font everything
comes clear.