RE: "Elaphrosaurus" gautieri identified as an (Joke)

David Marjanovic wrote:

> Because... over here not even Sahelanthropus has made it into the TV
> news!!! I can't even remember Orrorin being mentioned.

Jeez, who cares about a seven-million-year-old hominid?  Get your priorities
straight.  I was glued to my television when I heard that Michael Jackson
led a public protest against Sony, accusing the company of racism.  Now
that's NEWS!  Not some dirty old skull.

(On a serious note... sort of... I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Wacko
Jacko has been given his own branch on the evolutionary tree!  Not sure he
still qualifies as _Homo sapiens_.)

Tim