Re: WARNING: HUMOR (?) The copy-cat avian theropod! :o)

Ray Stanford (dinotracker@earthlink.net) wrote:

<The male bird is the most vociferous. It has no problem sounding exactly
like a car burgular alarm, unfortunately. The sounds of squirrels, frogs,
crickets, sirens, bells, home alarms, a rusty gate and even the whirring
and squeaks of a washing machine are easily a part of their repetoir.>

  There's more: they've also been known to mimic baby cries and cell
phones. And there are in some states, especially Florida and some other
southern states, procedures underway to try to "fix" this. God, I love
birds ... LOL

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden