WARNING: HUMOR (?) The copy-cat avian theropod! :o)

    Jaime A. Headden said:

    "There's more: they've also been known to mimic baby cries and cell
phones. And there are in some states, especially Florida and some other
southern states, procedures underway to try to 'fix' this. God, I love
birds ... LOL"

    LOL, indeed!  I suspect that trying to 'fix' those vociferous little
avian theropods (mocking birds) would be about as easy as convincing a T.
rex that it must only scavenge.  :-o

    Ray Stanford