Re: Overlooked 2001 Publication/SVP/Reply to Qilongia

From: StephanPickering@cs.com

Although it would create enormous taxonomic headaches, I believe it >possible Allosaurus and Streptospondylus and Neovenator could be >synonymized.

Why? That's >really< pushing it, methinks. With the numerous apomorphies that distinguish these species from one another, together with their widespread geographic distribution (which doesn't mean much, but still makes me wonder), what left is there to base their "synonymization" on?

Jordan Mallon

AIM: jslice mallon