Re: Prehistoricas Grand Opening !

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 DERidenbaugh@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, so it's not completely finished, and when I upload the images, they get
> really blurry, but it's a start. Feel free to criticise . . . *cringes*
>
> <A
> HREF="www.angelfire.com/art/prehistorica">www.angelfire.com/art/prehistorica</A>
>
> (And yes, I know the products page doesn't work, I'm really quite tired and
> will fix that in the morning.)

Link doesn't work at all. You get a series of amusing "not found" pages
like "The page you requested is taking a coffee break.  Actually, we
couldn't find the page you requested. Please check the URL."

This page is only viewable by Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, Jim Morrison,
2Pac and Howard Hughes.  Actually, we couldn't find the page you
requested. Please check the URL.

Your lucky numbers for today: 4, 0, 4.  Actually, we couldn't find the
page you requested. Please check the URL.

Nothing to see here. Move along, buddy.  Actually, we couldn't find the
page you requested. Please check the URL.

It looks like the typing class your cat is taking is not 100% successful.
Actually, we couldn't find the page you requested. Please check the URL.

I like these people! (how did they know I have a cat?)