[no subject]

Hi there,

I'm a new member of this mighty list. I joined on the recommendation of Dan Varner - thanks, Dan! I plan to lurk like the phantom of the opera just to get a feel for how this works, but my background is as an illustrator with a particular interest in marine reptiles and sharks (if any one has any ideas on the physical appearance of Squalicorax, I'd be grateful...). I'm also very fond of sabre-toothed cats, especially Homotherium.

Anyway, feel free to take a look at my website and I look forward to chatting soon.

Steve

Steve White

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7564 5033
Email: steve_d_white@hotmail.com