RE: PDW on eBay

Jordan Mellon wrote on 07/14/2002:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1548678707

> At such a currently low price, you really can't go wrong.
> Hurry up and bid, while there's still time!

OK, lets get prices sky high by bidding :-).

I used the Advanced Book Exchange at http://abebooks.com to get my copy of PDW here in Germany. For $28 plus postage and taxes I received PDW less than 4 weeks after ordering.

There's no bidding on these sites but a set price, in this case with a number of offered copies ranging in price from 20$ up to more than 100$ (!?!). 2002 is kind of a Paulian year for me :-) (having bought also "Dinosaurs of the Airs" and "The Scientific American Book of Dinosaurs" at Amazon).

BTW: Thanks to Mike Taylor for his information about how to get used books on http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-lit/oop/index.html.

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow