Re: Dino Birds UK

As far as I know photography is allowed... at least nobody would stop me taking pictures for three hours.

HPB1956@aol.com wrote:

Luis Rey wrote on 07/17/2002:

> It was a very special, emotional moment for me to be near (for the first time)
> to the little holotype Sinosauropteryx specimen.

I know this feeling too. In February of this year I saw little Sinosauropteryx at the Fuhlrot-Museum in Wuppertal/Germany. A moment to remember.

A question: is photographing allowed? I'm thinking about visiting London and this exhibition. And there's one thing I learned at the Fuhlrot-Museum with it's surely smaller exhibition of fossils of the Jehol Biota: make photographs because there's too much to see to remember everything afterwards.

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow
Bremen/Germany

--