From: Donald Prothero <prothero@oxy.edu>
To: <vrtpaleo@usc.edu>
Subject: SVP program posted on website
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:40:19 -0700

TO THOSE ATTENDING SVP2002 IN OKLAHOMA:

   For the past two weeks, I've been notifying all the first authors of
accepted presentations by email, and the final program is now set to go to
the printer. I've had to make some adjustments to certain parts of the
schedule, so even if I've emailed you with a particular time, you should
still check the final program on the SVP website:

http://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/program_schedule_02.pdf

and confirm your day and time of presentation. You can also see how the
rest of the meeting is laid out as you scan through the program, and plan
what you want to attend.
I send the final program to printer in a few days, so it will be printed,
bound, and mailed out about a month before the meeting. I leave for the
field in two weeks, so any last-minute changes need to come to me in the
next few days.

Dr. Donald R. Prothero
SVP Program Chair
Professor of Geology