Re: aucasaurus?

David van Zant (befreeasabird@yahoo.com) wrote:

<Does someone got the aucasaurus skull that could send me?.

I read that aucasaurus it's about 4.3 meters. does someone could tell me,
if the skeleton came from an adult or from a subadult individual.>

  The paper on *Aucasaurus* lacks a specific description or photo of the
skull. A rough drawing was given by Chiappe in his book, _Walking on
Eggs_, but there is still little info on this animal's skull.

  And yes, this animal is very small, around 11 feet long adult, making it
the smallest carnotaurine known yet. Even *Ilokelesia* was larger.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden