Idaho EK Ceratopsians

Hey,
While reading through Chinnery et al.'s 1998 paper on neoceratopsian teeth from
Utah and the EK of Maryland, I noticed this reference in the bibliography:

Weishampel, D. B., Meers, M. B., Akersten, W. A. and McCrady, A. D., in
preparation, New
Early Cretaceous dinosaur remains, including possible ceratopsians, from the
Wayan Formation of eastern Idaho.

I was wondering if anything has been published yet.  It was listed as in prep.
instead of in press, which likely means that I have to wait for the paper...:-)

Does anyone know anything (other than confidential or embargoed) information on
these remains?  Tom Lipka?  Or, if I must, I will be more than happy to
patiently wait and envision exactly what these ceratopsians might be.

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.