Re: close approach

Means I'm not going to get uptight just yet.  Based on a very short
observation period, there appears to be about one chance in 250,000 that we
might get whacked by a 1 1/4 mile asteroid doing about 18 miles/second,
packing the energy of about 60 million of the nuclear bombs that were
dropped in WWII.  Odds for a miss will most likely improve substantially
with increased observation time.
Thanks for the help,
Jim