Question on Shenzhouraptors

Hi I am new to this board.

There is a question puzzling me. With the discovery of Shenzhouraptor we have another ?avian? dinosaur after archaeopteryx. However, Shenzhouraptor lived later than archaeopteryx. There is some more bird-like structure and some dino-like structure. What do that mean ?? Is Shenzhouraptor a branch during avian evolution ?? If so then is raptor also fall under that branch ?? What is the exact evolutionary lineage of birds ??