Re: M. Bucklandi

Does anybody know when the Paper on Megalosaurus will be released? (I'm
still trying to draw an accurate representation of this dinosaur, but I'm
too late for the Prehistoric Times unfortunatly).

That's kind of funny because I was trying to do the same thing.

I'm surprised by the number of femora assigned to Megalosaurus (Where did
you get this info Nicholas?)

I don't know. I just asked the questions and it was the responders that knew about the femurs.