From: "Allan Edels" <edels@msn.Com>
To: <dinotracker@earthlink.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 4:51 PM
Subject: RE: Sos!

Ray:

I don't know if you sent this to the Dinosaur Mailing List, but this was
the result.  (The settings for the mailing list were changed because of
the proliferation of viruses).

If you did post this, you probably had your default settings for your
email set for HTML.  If you didn't post this, someone else has a virus,
and has both your address and the Dinosaur Mailing List address, and
they forged your email address.

Later,

Allan Edels