Re: Moroccan noasaurid?

> Regarding the olfactory bulb issue, anyone have data on their size in
coelophysoids (Rob Gay perhaps)?<
I wish I did. I haven't been able to find much (anything, really) on basal
ceratosaur braincases. The only one I can recall having any work done on was
_Dilophosaurus_.
A real problem with coelophysoid brain cases is that our best sample of
skulls comes from Ghost Ranch...where crushing always plays into the
equation. I'd like to do some endocranial scans of a good _Coelophysis_
skull, to see what I could come up with, but at the moment, we don't really
have much.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology