Manfred Reichel

Thumbing through my old copy of Dr. Wellnhofer's pterosaur book, I came across
an old picture that struck a chord deep within my soul.  This picture (on page
169) is a sketch by a Professor Manfred Reichel of a Rhamphorhynchus made to
look as if the artist had actually seen the creature in life.  I'd forgotten
about this picture for some time, but seeing it again I remembered how much it
intrigued me, and I'd like to know if any other such pictures exist.  Do they?
A quick google search elicited no response.

Thanks
Dan