RE: Shenzhouraptor--additional info

Tim wrote:
I wonder, also, if _Jeholornis_ might be the same as the
North Korean bird named "Proornis" (not sure if it qualifies a valid name yet). The two at least appear to be very closely related.

Isn't "Proornis" supposedly a confuciusornithid?

I wrote:

> Reyw, vyr U;n dixyaws ib rgw rtow aowxuwa.

Then Tim wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I'm not sure where exactly the above sentence came from. When I sent the email the sentence read "True, but I'm focused on the type species."

Nick Gardner
AIM - CloudRaptor05
MSN - n_gardner637@hotmail.com