RE: More on Parasaurolophus

> From: Nicholas Gardner [mailto:n_gardner637@hotmail.com]
>
> > Reyw, vyr U;n dixyaws ib rgw
> >rtow aowxuwa. > ????
>
> I'm not sure where the above
> sentence came
> from.  When I sent the email I wrote:  True, but I'm focused on the type
> species.

Weird. I note that all the letters in the gibberish sentence are just one
space removed (on a keyboard) from the letters in your sentence...

In any case, _P. walkeri_ is the type, but the southern species (single or
plural, depending on your taxonomy) is known from more specimens.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite