Re: Theses and Megalosaurids

--- "Jaime A. Headden" <qilongia@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Internet
> chatter is evident that not two days after it was mentioned on the list,
> the so-called new species of Indosaurus was recorded on three different
> sites at least, one German, one Finnish, and one English that I note.

If you're referring to _Indosaurus_ "madhyamensis", it's probably on those
sites because it appeared on The Dinosauricon a long time ago. As I recall,
someone had told me there was a specimen in an Indian(?) museum with that
label, and I (wrongly) assumed it was a valid species. I removed it when I
realized my error.

If you're referring to something else, then that IS pretty dang fast.

=====
=====> Instant Messenger <Ric Blayze>
=====