Dinosaur art updated

Hi All,

I've been buisy upadating my dinosaur art with some new stuff:

http://home.att.net/~gondwana/Gondwana/Images.html

The New stuff is:

Argentinosaurus

A new Acrocanthosaurus (I know there are 2 of what appears to be the same
drawing but the sail is higher on one to match Fran.)

Spinosaurus (thanks to the list for pointing things out over the last year,
I've been saving important images:))

A new Giganotosaurus (colored version comming soon.)

Baryonyx

Allosaurus maximus

Carcharodontosaurus

Torvosauruses

Ceratosaurus

Suchomimus

Majungatholus

Edmarka rex

These are all side shot/studies (basically character designs for some ideas
I'm working on.)

Just thought I'd post it, I always like looking art other peoples art.

Best,

Brett
www.demonpuppy.com