International Schools

Hi Everyone!

Sorry this is not-theropod/bird related. {Since the list is very
diverse and composed of international members, I thought I would
ask here:}
I am currently looking for schools around the world that provide
a solid biology (and geology) education (for undergrad that is).
I looked into la Universidad de Barcelona, Spain. Does anyone
have any suggestions? Maybe in Buenos Aires?

thanks in advance!
-Marco