the last stegosaur

Which stegosaur was the youngest? Wuerhosaurus was of Tsagantsabian age, and may have been pre-Barremian. I notice stegosaurs were not included in the faunal list for the Mazongshan unit of Barremian age. But Katsuyamakensaurus is supposedly of Barremian-Aptian age. Is that cerdible? Wuerhosaurus was once considered as young as Albian. I also note stegosaurs seem extirpated by the Barremian in America.