Re: Microraptor contemporaries?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mickey Mortimer" <Mickey_Mortimer111@msn.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: Microraptor contemporaries?

> Psittacosaurus sp. (who knows which species have been found in the
> Yixian....)

I've the follow:
Species Nova Xu & Wang, 1998
L0001
Locality: Sihetun, Beipiao City, Liaoning Province, China.
Horizon: Yixian Formation, Early Cretaceous.
Material: fragmentary skull and fragmentary skeleton.

I'm not sure, but I think that the refs is the follow:
Xu Xing 1998 New Psittacosaur (Ornithischia, Ceratopsia) occurrence from the
Yixian Formation of Liaoning, China and its stratigraphical significance.
Vertebrata PalAsiatica, Vol.36(2) pp:147-158.

By
Alessandro Marisa
Via Achille Grandi n°18
Rovereto (TN) ITALY