Illustration Request

I wondering if anybody on the list has easy access to the following paper:

EDMUND A.G. (1960): Tooth replacement phenomena in the lower
vertebrates. Roy.Ontario Mus. Life Sci.Div.Contr. 52: 1-190

if so, I understand that there is an illustration included of a parasagittal
section of the interior of a croc? jaw showing tooth replacement.  I would
be grateful if any of you would be willing to scan this illustration ( and
text if its only a short paper) and forward it to me as a jpeg attachment.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Mike Skrepnick

Michael Skrepnick