Manfred Reichel

Greetings,

Manfred Reichel lived from 1896-1984. He was born in Neuchatel,
Switzerland). He became a professor of paleontology .

There is a volume entitled "Dessins", published in 1985 by the Institute
of Geology-Paleontology at the University of Basel. I don't think it is
any longer in print. My copy is numbered 186. In addition to Reichels
bibliography, some informal portraits, and a brief biography (all in
French) there are over 50 pages of what appear to be graphite drawings.
These include Archaeopteryx in numerous postures, pterosaur, and assorted
sketches of living bird species, bones and other musings. They are
extraordinarily well done.
Cheers,

Alan
brushes2@juno.com